Applications of Soil Stabilization
We are using GeoCrete® technology for Soil Stabilization
What is GeoCrete®
- An additive mixed with the cement. It is a creamy white powder that consists of alkaline and alkaline earth elements of complex compounds.
- It stimulates the cement hydration process and combats the negative effects of fulvic and carboxylic acids present in the soil.
- GeoCrete® is manufactured by Timab Nederlands BV, a Netherlands based company.
- Timab is a subsidiary of Euro 2.5 Bn turnover Roullier Groupe of Saint Malo, France.
- Address of Timab Nederlands BV Head Office is as follows:
TIMAB NL B.V.
Laan der Verenigde Naties 65 – 3316AK
SOIL STABILIZATION – ACCEPTANCE IN INDIA
Issuance of circular vide ref. no. RW-NH-35075/1/2010-S&R(R) by Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, under the leadership of Hon’ble Union Minister Shri. Nitin Jayram Gadkari Ji, regarding the usage of alternative and new technologies in road construction in State PWD roads, City roads, National Highways etc.
Introduction of new IRC (Indan Road Congress) code IRC:120 for the FDR (Full Depth Reclamation) by soil stabilization method and IRC SP 89 Part2. These codes have been purposely made to promote and publicize the wide usage of soil stabilization in ongoing and upcoming road projects in India.
PSUs like NHIDCL (National Highways Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd) has started floating road tenders by soil stabilization pavement design. NHIDCL has been formed on sidelines of NHAI for North Eastern States, States sharing international boundaries.
Issuance of new guidelines by MORTH for PMGSY projects to earmark 10% of the total road length in every State to be executed by alternate technology. A special provision has been made that in the event of road failure no officer will be held accountable.
- Founded in 1959, is a EUR 2.5 bn turnover group
- Operates in 40 countries, with 60 industrial units
- 6000 employees
- World class Research centre in Saint Malo, France
- A Roullier Groupe subsidiary, a turnover of EUR 350Mn
- 120 employees
- Sales team of 30 people covering over 65 countries
- Mines in Spain (1 Mine) and Brazil (1 Mine)
- 7 Production sites in Europe, North Africa and South America
- 11 Sales Offices
- 25 storage sites (19 warehouses abroad)
|Established international references||✓|
|Established Indian references||✓|
|Approval from CRRI, Indian Institute of Toxicology and Research Lucknow||✓|
|Self owned manufacturing facility||✓|
|Backing of a financially sound MNC||✓|
|Guarantee for uninterrupted supply||✓|
|Self owned mines of scarce zeolite||✓|
|Blacklisted in any Indian State/abroad||✗|
|Incorporated in different Indian State SOR||✓|
|In conformity to IRC 37 -2012,2018 and, IRC SP 89 Part 2 code||✓|
|Production augmentation capacity||✓|
|Financial capacity and willingness to set up production plant in India||✓|